Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bursting at the seams!


Our dear friends, the Cox's have finally met their baby girl! They have travelled thousands of miles around the world to meet their daughter. They committed to adopt a 4 year old angel from Eastern Europe who has been in an orphanage since birth. All because she had an extra chromosome. For the past 5 months or so we have been a part of this miracle, so to see photos today of their reunion makes my heart swell so much I am bursting at the seams. I call it a reunion because even though they have never met her on this earthly home until today, they knew each other in heaven I am sure of it. So what a happy day for them and for Kareen. My heart has been full all week and I am just thrilled that this day has finally come. Life is full of so much mystery but is it really a mystery or just part of the plan? Is this something Kris and Kecia ever imagined doing? Or was it part of the plan? I am sure it was part of the plan. I would have never imagined that I would be fostering a baby boy who will hopefully become part of our forever family but I am sure it was part of the plan. I can only imagine how Kecia and Kris feel as they embark on this adventure. These children are placed in our care for a reason. These perfect children are here to remind us just how perfect life truly is. Oh happy day!

No comments: