Today we had an Easter Celebration at our home. Papa and Grandma hid the eggs for the egg hunt and when it was time to start the kids went running. The girls ruled and the boys drooled. Josie and Anna found the most. They all had a fun time running around! I had cooked a pork loin with my own special sauce for pulled pork sandwiches. Delicious! It was such a sunny day! My mom's prayers were answered. I always enjoy having my family over. We always have a good laugh! Food, family, fun, what more can I ask for? Mark got out the Tens machine and we all had fun as we got zapped! I was laughing so hard as each of us lost control of our muscles in our forearms as our hands shook uncontrollably. I don't know why it made me chuckle so much, but I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. (It doesn't take much for that to happen anymore). Oh the joys of having 3 children! Kate started rolling across the carpet. She is really starting to get around. It was a eggcellent day!
No comments:
Post a Comment