Read at your own risk. I am not responsible if you are bored out of your ghourd reading this blog. To read or not to read, that is the question?
Life is a Circus. welcome to mine....
July 21, 2008. Today is the day when my blogging adventure finally begins. I have been meaning to create this blog for quite some time now. I got as far as actually naming it but now is the time to capture my life with the modern marvels of the Internet. I have a terrible memory and do a horrible job keeping a journal. So this blog is my way to keep track and document my story. Life is a circus. So grab your popcorn, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
The Meaning of Love Circle......
"Love circle, love circle, love circle, love. Love circle, love circle, love, love, love." These words used to echo in my home when I was a little girl. And they continue to echo in my own home today, with my own little family. We gather together in a group hug or circle of love, and say these words out loud in unison as we squeeze each other tightly. My dad used to do it when he was a boy, so the tradition carries on. I am blessed to be surrounded by love and happiness and thank my Heavenly Father for my "Love Circle". Just like the song says, happiness runs in a circular motion. Happiness runs, happiness runs, happiness runs, happiness runs!
June 12,2008
No comments:
Post a Comment