My parents celebrated their 35th anniversary this weekend. Mark and I booked them a room for Fri. night at the Hotel Monaco so they could celebrate in style. Mark and I also booked a room to celebrate our anniversary since we will more than likely have a baby by Sept. 6th, our real anniversary. So our plan was to meet and have dinner together at PF Changs to celebrate. However, I had a doctors appt. on Fri. and was told that I needed to go on bed rest. Plus I had to go to the hospital for some non-stress tests for the baby. So our weekend plans almost came to an end. But then we got the ok to go to the hotel as long as I relaxed. We arrived at the hospital at 6:00 and what was supposed to take an hour, took 3 so we left by 9:00 or so. So dinner plans were cancelled. My parents ended up ordering room service and we walked over to the Olive Garden. We just about didn't go at all because it was getting late but I am glad we did. We did have breakfast together and my parents were happy that they were able to take Buddy, their precious dog. Lucky for them the Hotel Monaco is pet friendly. Jason and Jane took the boys and Beck didn't want to leave when we picked him up. Thank you J & J. It was nice to get away and do just what I needed to do, relax. *A side note about the hospital tests. My blood pressure is still high but my blood work was fine. Baby is fine but an ultrasound revealed that the baby is breech. So more than likely I will have a procedure done to try and turn the baby. I have an appt. on Mon. so I will wait and see what happens then. Anyway, happy anniversary mom and dad and Mark! 12 years for us! Yippee!
Bunny Update
8 years ago



1 comment:
You are so cute!!! Update us already! I need pics of Cup-Kate on here!!!
Post a Comment