Monday, August 25, 2008

Cole's 1st day of Second Grade.


Today Cole walks the halls of Viewmont Elementary as a 2nd grader. He is excited and is happy to see all his friends. One of his best friends Ethan will be in his class. Let's hope they don't get in the same trouble they do at home. Tee Hee. I am sad that Cole has to go to school so soon after Kate's birth, but I will look forward to his help after he gets home. He was hoping to stay home and miss a few days but no such luck. Beck watched him at the window and cried his name as the big yellow bus drove away. He sure is going to miss Cole too. I can't believe he's a 2nd grader. I remember my second grade teacher Miss Kelly, so I can't believe Cole is at an age where he will remember his school days. His teacher is Miss Popa. His classroom is one of the portable classrooms on the blacktop, and for some reason that worries me a bit. But I am sure he will be just fine and have the same experience regardless. Good luck Cole, I know you are going to shine! You always do!

No comments: