I just had to post the old photos that I had on this blog to introduce my lovelies. I have a hard time letting things go so I had to make a separate post including these pics so they will never be forgotten. My how they have grown! A new chapter begins. Cole is now one month shy of 8, Beck is terrible 2, (did I say terrible)? and Kate is 5 months old. Still fresh from heaven, but soooo big! And we were worried that she wasn't putting on weight. Can you say cankles?
Just have a look at her profile picture.




2 comments:
It's about time you finally sent me an invite to read your lovely blog. I love it. I'm glad you shared the meaning of the name...that is so cute. I can't believe Kate is 5 months old, and even more, how is Cole almost 8??? Can't wait to see what fun things you post about. Love ya!
I agree-it's about time I got an invite to your blog too! So cute! Your kids are adorable! I love the header picture of the 3 of them!
Post a Comment